1. The Investment Association respects your personal information and undertakes to comply with all applicable data protection legislation currently in force under English law.
3. The Investment Association may compile and provide aggregate statistics about its website users and traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third parties, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
4. If you become a subscriber to our services, or buy an IVIS Report from us through this website, we will use your personal information to deliver the relevant services or IVIS Report to you (as the case may be).
5. Under UK Data Protection laws, you are entitled to request a copy of the personal information which the The Investment Association holds about you. The Investment Association may charge a fee for complying with this request, which will not exceed the limit set down in law. If you become aware that the personal information The Investment Association holds about you is inaccurate, you may request that the The Investment Association amends it. Any such requests should be emailed to: IVIS@theinvestmentassociation.org
6. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. The Investment Association uses "cookies" to help it recognise you as a prior user of this site and to personalise your browsing. The Investment Association does not store any personal information about you using cookies technology. By using this website you agree to our use of such cookies. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.